Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online loan application conditionally approved and ready to activate online

Options
  • 18-03-2016 1:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi,

I got the text and email regarding my loan and it said I could draw the loan down if I logged on to bank 365 and followed the instructions.  I have logged on but do not have any instructions on how to proceed.
    Also, are the authorisation and mandate paperwork sent back to Mespil Road or my own branch.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

gerrywho wrote: »
    Hi,

I got the text and email regarding my loan and it said I could draw the loan down if I logged on to bank 365 and followed the instructions.  I have logged on but do not have any instructions on how to proceed.
    Also, are the authorisation and mandate paperwork sent back to Mespil Road or my own branch.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.
    Hi gerrywho,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

We would advise you to call our Lending team on 0818 200334 and select option 2 followed by option 1. They can check your loan application for you and advise on when this will be available to view on 365 Online and can advise on the address to send back your paperwork to.

Thanks,

Sarah

Advertisement