Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cannot log into 365

Options
  • 18-03-2016 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi, every time I try to log into 365, I input my date of birth/ last four digits of phone number no problem.
    then when it asks for the 1st 2nd and 6th digit of my pin, I can input the first two, but the last digit won't input so I can't log in. This happened a few weeks ago for a while but was working again. Its nke happening every time I try for the past few days. Could someone help with this please?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi, every time I try to log into 365, I input my date of birth/ last four digits of phone number no problem.
    then when it asks for the 1st 2nd and 6th digit of my pin, I can input the first two, but the last digit won't input so I can't log in. This happened a few weeks ago for a while but was working again. Its nke happening every time I try for the past few days. Could someone help with this please?
    Hi pepsimaxine,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. Can you please try clearing the cache on your browser, restart it and try logging in again? Please also make sure you have the most up to date browser version. Each time you log in to 365 Online you will be asked for random digits of your 365 PIN. When on the PIN screen, does each box have the option to click into it in order to input your 365 PIN number?

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pepsimaxine

Hi pepsimaxine,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble logging in. Can you please try clearing the cache on your browser, restart it and try logging in again? Please also make sure you have the most up to date browser version. Each time you log in to 365 Online you will be asked for random digits of your 365 PIN. When on the PIN screen, does each box have the option to click into it in order to input your 365 PIN number?

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi,I tried that and also in installed and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone etc.

Whats happening is the boxes are there and I type the number and the * comes up but when it comes to the final digit, I type it and the star comes up for a split second but keeps deleting itself. I hope that makes sense

Hi pepsimaxine,

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi,I tried that and also in installed and reinstalled the app, restarted my phone etc.

Whats happening is the boxes are there and I type the number and the * comes up but when it comes to the final digit, I type it and the star comes up for a split second but keeps deleting itself. I hope that makes sense
    Hi Pepsimaxine, 

Thanks for your reply. 

This is an unusual one so just have some follow up questions. Can you confirm if this is happening on our mobile app, tablet app or through a browser on 365 Online? If you're using a third party keyboard on your phone, can you try using the default keyboard? Are you able to log in through another device and through a web browser? 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pepsimaxine

I have it. It was the keyboard that was the problem, sorted! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

I have it. It was the keyboard that was the problem, sorted! Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
    Glad to hear it, thanks for letting us know.

We're here if you need help with anything else!
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement