Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from soccer forum

Options
  • 18-03-2016 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭

Lads, I mad a stupid drunken (not much of an excuse I know) heat of the moment post in the soccer forum, namely the united and Liverpool thread. Could you re-consider the automatic red, honestly I wouldn't deliberately break the rules normally and I'm not a poster who keeps mods busy. One month is a bit much, knock it down to 2 weeks?

Info of my offence below.

thanks for your time

Originally Posted by rob316 View Post

**** you united. Take that ye pricks.

Give me the yellow.

Moderator Note

Deliberately (you're openly stating you're doing it deliberately) breaking the charter warrants a red. Coupled with your yellow earlier in the season that nets you a one month ban.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Drop the mod in question a PM and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,103 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Ah just close it up lads. Probably need a break from boards for a bit anyway, do some work for a change

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement