Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add wife to current account

Options
  • 18-03-2016 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,

I would like to add my wife to my current account. Both of us are BOI current account customers. Can I do this in any branch? Can she be added to my existing account?

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Number_05 wrote: »
    Hi,

I would like to add my wife to my current account. Both of us are BOI current account customers. Can I do this in any branch? Can she be added to my existing account?

Thanks,
    Hi Number_05, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

You will need to open a new Joint Current account with your wife as it isn't possible to add a person onto a sole account. To open a Joint Current account, please book an appointment that you and your wife can attend with your account holding branch here and a representative will be happy to arrange this for you. 

If we can help with anything else, please let us know. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement