Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Telesales Company

Options
  • 18-03-2016 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭

I am looking for a good telesales company to do telesales for me.
    Has any tried anyone the would recommend

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭jamesbondings

Having worked in telesales for nearly a decade I would say train your own staff.

A good inside salesperson (either a closer or lead gen/business developer) can grow a business for you in no time. Obviously depends on your product or service of course, but depending on the scale of the project, training staff may be out of the question atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭cacs

Having worked in telesales for nearly a decade I would say train your own staff.

A good inside salesperson (either a closer or lead gen/business developer) can grow a business for you in no time. Obviously depends on your product or service of course, but depending on the scale of the project, training staff may be out of the question atm.

Thanks James that's good advice . To be honest that's what i was thinking also.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

If you have no experience in sales training, there are telesales training companies you can use. You could also talk to them about maybe providing a recruiting/interviewing role also. Spotting a good sales person is not easy, getting it wrong can be an expensive learning curve.

Advertisement