Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk tomorrow night

Options
  • 18-03-2016 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi All,

We're heading for a stag (though we're all 30+ so a well behaved stag!) tomorrow evening up in Dundalk.

We've arranged to go to the Dogs and I understand there's to be music at the stadium afterward. Is there anything on in Dundalk town later in the night, say after 11pm? Live music would be ideal, but are there any half decent night clubs?

Thanks in advance,

Al

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

Brubakers in Park street is good,a live music venue and a nightclub,don't know if they have a band tomorrow night though? Good spot all the same.Ridley's bar and night club is also on that street(Park Street) but approach the door in pairs as the door staff and management there are adverse to lads from stag parties :D Silence night club(part of the Imperial Hotel and also in the same area as the two above) is a bit of a kip imo but admission would be a lot easier for a stag party if all else fails! Have a good time lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 simo_101

Brubakers in Park street is good,a live music venue and a nightclub,don't know if they have a band tomorrow night though? Good spot all the same.Ridley's bar and night club is also on that street(Park Street) but approach the door in pairs as the door staff and management there are adverse to lads from stag parties :D Silence night club(part of the Imperial Hotel and also in the same area as the two above) is a bit of a kip imo but admission would be a lot easier for a stag party if all else fails! Have a good time lads.

Thanks for the response and thanks for the heads up for Ridley's! I contacted Silence but they only seem to be open for particular events? They told me they won't be open until Easter next. I reckon we'll head for Brubakers and see how it goes!

Cheers
    Al

Advertisement