Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thornhill Meadows Celbridge

Options
  • 19-03-2016 3:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi guys

I am planning to move to Thornhill meadows in celebridge
    Any idea about the area
    Is there any gas connection in estate as I would prefer gas to oil heating / cooking

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Moved from A&P. New charter applies

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jacobspt

What's the new charter, could u explain

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭Buffman

jacobspt wrote: »
    Hi guys

I am planning to move to Thornhill meadows in celebridge
    Any idea about the area
    Is there any gas connection in estate as I would prefer gas to oil heating / cooking

Hi, yes you can get gas there. The area is fine. It's beside a school, so traffic can be bad at school times.

It's very close to a few take aways, shop, pub, and Aldi at Castlevillage.

It's close to public transport, it's a two minute walk to the nearest bus stop.

It's close to the M4 for driving, Tesco, Lidl and Celbridge Village are within walking distance.

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jacobspt

It seems the gas connection is not in Thornhill but up to Aldi.
    Anybody knows anyone who has gas in that area

Advertisement