Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ardee link road

Options
  • 19-03-2016 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭

Any info on why the roundabouts on the ardee link road are being changed. I heard a rumour that there is a convoy of large loads being moved but can't find anymore info on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Luckysasha wrote: »
    Any info on why the roundabouts on the ardee link road are being changed. I heard a rumour that there is a convoy of large loads being moved but can't find anymore info on it.

I was wondering what was going on. I haven't heard anything myself. The convoy idea doesn't ring true to me, the areas cleared are low to the ground and the works done are on opposite side of the road . If I hear anything myself I'll post here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Luckysasha wrote: »

I was told the same. Was told it was a turbine (actually was told "a windmill" :rolleyes:) and that it hadn't enough room to get through the roundabout in its current state.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭Luckysasha

Apparently there was a report in the Drogheda independent today that there are six 50 meter turbines being moved by road over the next six weeks. They are doing a practice run Monday night 21st to see if they need to remove more of the roundabouts.

Advertisement