Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford woods

Options
  • 19-03-2016 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭

I recently got a dog and i brought him for a walk out to Faithlegg woods and Ballyscanlon but they have both been chopped down,anyone know the reason why?,its a real shame because they used to be really beautiful and should of just been left alone they look terrible now :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 RebekahD

I recently got a dog and i brought him for a walk out to Faithlegg woods and Ballyscanlon but they have both been chopped down,anyone know the reason why?,its a real shame because they used to be really beautiful and should of just been left alone they look terrible now :(

Could be the sane reason as the one on the outskirts of tramor, it was grown for timber ?
    But total shame and unsightly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭mooseknunkle

If thats the reason then its a real pity,i remember camping in both those woods during the summer as a teenager and they were really great :(

Advertisement