Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Curly Hair Stylist & Colourist?

Options
  • 19-03-2016 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

I'm looking for a new stylist & colourist after my hairdresser of six years moved away. It's tough to find someone who likes to work with curly dyed hair and I was hoping for some suggestions, Dublin City centre is the best location. Dublin 9 works too. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Haven't tried it myself but this salon is in Glasnevin http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=98425943

Personally, I've been going to Hilary in Toni and Guy Clarendon St for years.. have also tried the Natural Cut on Wicklow Street, where I thought I got a great hair cut the first time, not so much impressed with my second hair cut there...

• Registered Users Posts: 25 funsboro

I've tried lots of places recently as my regular curly haired hair dresser has moved away. The best I've found is Steve in the Hair Cafe in Smithfield, best cut I've got in ages and his prices are extremely reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I used to live around and about that area and really liked a little place in Clontarf called the Hair Boutique, just off Vernon Avenue. I don't have curly hair, but I was going from blonde back to brunette and they did a good job with that, and it was a big enough job!

Hessions is also very good generally, but more expensive.

Advertisement