Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Collect grass after 4-1 treatment

Options
  • 19-03-2016 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I was planning on buying some of that Evergreen or Aftercut for the lawn. But I read on the bag that you cannot mulch after using it. I only have a muching ride on. Is this very important? Raking is not really an option as I have 2250 sq/m acre of lawn and .... well I'm not cut out for that physical lark :-)

Also is there any cheaper that can be bought than 35 notes a bag? Basically lots of moss and would like to give the grass a boost.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,606 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Never heard that before tbh.

I have used these types of products before and also only have a mulching ride-on. Never seemed to do my lawn any harm.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

The risk is that you spread the weedkiller element in high concentration clumps over the cut grass. I only use Evergreen & you need to ensure that either you use an Evergreen spreader or you calibrate one to ensure the right dose.

Advertisement