Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Motor Insurer Who Will Recognise Both Named Driver Discount and No Claims Bonus

• 19-03-2016 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have 4 years of named driving experience followed by a 1 year no claims bonus.

I am trying to shop around but I believe insurers are only recognising my 1 year no claims bonus without recognising my 4 years named driving experience.

Does anyone know a direct insurer or broker who will recognise both discounts and give me at least the greater of the two? (even better if they give me the sum of the two).

All information is greatly appreciated. Thanks In Advance for all responses.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

I think they take both into account.

but you wont get as much of a discount as if you had 5 years full NCD, but the named driver experience certainly counts. Sure they ask you for your named driver experience when your filling out the forms.

Advertisement