Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freezing eFibre 18 months

Options
  • 20-03-2016 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Hi. I signed for an  eFibre 18 months contract last 26April2015.
    the contract was 6months @ 30 Eur and then 45Eur  monthly.
    The 18months  commitment will expire on the 25th  of October
    I am considering leaving the Country  for 4 months next  July
    Would it be possible to 'freeze' the contract and reactivate it when I will be back?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi. I signed for an  eFibre 18 months contract last 26April2015.
    the contract was 6months @ 30 Eur and then 45Eur  monthly.
    The 18months  commitment will expire on the 25th  of October
    I am considering leaving the Country  for 4 months next  July
    Would it be possible to 'freeze' the contract and reactivate it when I will be back?
    Hi leandrolorenzi, 

I'm afraid this not an option we offer. The contract would have to be ceased and if it's ceased before the end date an early cease charge would apply. This would be your package price times the months left on the contract.

The cancellation team on 1901 would be able to advise on this.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭leandrolorenzi

Thank you for your explanation Tracey.
    Just to have a complete idea, I take the opportunity to ask you something else.
    I remember that when I was 'onboarded' , it was told me that in case I would have change address, I could have transferred the service to my new house, free of additional charges.
    Is that correct?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Thank you for your explanation Tracey.
    Just to have a complete idea, I take the opportunity to ask you something else.
    I remember that when I was 'onboarded' , it was told me that in case I would have change address, I could have transferred the service to my new house, free of additional charges.
    Is that correct?
    No problem. 

That is correct you can move your service to a different address for no extra charge.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement