Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Make up courses

Options
  • 20-03-2016 1:19am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 390 ✭✭

Hi all - I hope to do make up course (as a hobby) in the evenings or a one day course, does anyone have any recommendations? While I can apply makeup, I'd love to refine my going out look. If anyone has any recommendations I'd be very grateful to hear!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭ja1986

Hiya I am the same as you,don't know if I want to work in make up but going by the amount of money I spend on items I definitely have a bit of a hobby there ! I know inglot do a weekend session for (could be wrong,checked at Xmas) for 200. Also I got my makeup done a few weeks ago in there for a wedding and she gave me a complimentary makeup lesson voucher,and said you can but those vouchers for 15 going forward ,Where they focus on one thing at a time eg, lips,foundation application etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Inglot do various courses from beginner to advanced. They are Sunday evenings or midweek evenings depending on the store and level. Definitely worth a look if its your going out looks you want to perfect. The girls are fab

• Registered Users Posts: 4,299 ✭✭✭Homer

La college of creative arts, VanityX, Makeup Forever to name a few all do both full time and part time/weekend courses. Investigate each and find out which one works best for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭SingItOut

I've heard only good things about FX makeup academy evening courses

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭maryk123

Have done two urban decay courses in debenhams Limerick. Great courses I have to say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement