Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot see Statements on Banking 365

Options
  • 20-03-2016 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭

Hi when I'm useing the banking 365 app and click on credit card there is an option for 'statements' yet I can't see them. A friend has the same issue yet we click on statement on a PC/Laptop it can be viewed. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Payton wrote: »
    Hi when I'm useing the banking 365 app and click on credit card there is an option for 'statements' yet I can't see them. A friend has the same issue yet we click on statement on a PC/Laptop it can be viewed. Am I doing something wrong?
    Good morning Payton,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your credit card statements, if you would like us to arrange a colleague to contact you from credit card services to investigate please send a PM with your name and phone number. 

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭Payton

Good morning Payton,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your credit card statements, if you would like us to arrange a colleague to contact you from credit card services to investigate please send a PM with your name and phone number. 

Thanks

Janette

Hi I tried to PM you but I can't, could you PM me and I'll reply back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Payton, 

To send us a PM, please ensure your signature is set to display in your 'Control Panel Settings' and then click on the link in my signature to send a private message. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭RoYoBo

Haven't been able to see my credit card statements online for months - have emailed through account services and rung several times, spending literally hours on the phone, to no avail.  Stopped receiving statements by mail since January. I'm now on hold AGAIN for the last 33 minutes with no one picking up.  That AWFUL plinky plonk piano music is making things sooooo much worse ...

After 46 minutes on the phone and talking to two CS agents, I'm no further forward.  Despite discussing this issue in minute detail with everyone I spoke to (3 agents) or emailed (2 agents and 1 no reply) I had to go through the whole saga again, including step by step through what I was doing online and checking browsers etc.  I still cannot see my CC statements and have no access to hard copies.
    Why is there no record anywhere of my complaint?  I've even sent screen shots of what is happening and what I see online - these seem to have vanished into the ether, although their receipt was acknowledged by email from the CS agent involved on that occasion.  I have to wait now for CS agent number 4 to get back to me.
    I am very unhappy with BOI 'services' and will actively search now for an alternative account. 

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

RoYoBo wrote: »
    After 46 minutes on the phone and talking to two CS agents, I'm no further forward.  Despite discussing this issue in minute detail with everyone I spoke to (3 agents) or emailed (2 agents and 1 no reply) I had to go through the whole saga again, including step by step through what I was doing online and checking browsers etc.  I still cannot see my CC statements and have no access to hard copies.
    Why is there no record anywhere of my complaint?  I've even sent screen shots of what is happening and what I see online - these seem to have vanished into the ether, although their receipt was acknowledged by email from the CS agent involved on that occasion.  I have to wait now for CS agent number 4 to get back to me.
    I am very unhappy with BOI 'services' and will actively search now for an alternative account. 
    Hi RoYoBo,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards. 

We're very sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your credit card eStatements on Banking 365 Online. Please be assured our Card Team will investigate this fully for you and will be in contact as soon as they have an update.

If you wish to raise a formal complaint regarding this, please see our Customer Complaints Process here

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Hi can't reply to the BOI reps on here as you folks don't accept PM's.

Hi can't reply to the BOI reps on here as you folks don't accept PM's.
    Hi Payton, 

I've sent you a PM there now. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭dragon5678

I'm in the same boat. Cannot see my Current Account eStatements on 365.

dragon5678 wrote: »
    I'm in the same boat. Cannot see my Current Account eStatements on 365.
    Good Afternoon dragon5678, 

Our Online team are aware that some customers are experiencing difficulty opening Current account statements. They are working to resolve this as a priority. Apologies for the inconvenience caused today. 

Elaine 

• Advertisement

Thanks ladies for trying to solve this. One of your colleagues contacted today. He said the with Android and IOS it's not possible to access credit card statements on the 365 app but they are working on it but can't say when it will be up and running.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sino1974

same as here....
    We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.

Thanks ladies for trying to solve this. One of your colleagues contacted today. He said the with Android and IOS it's not possible to access credit card statements on the 365 app but they are working on it but can't say when it will be up and running.
    Sounds like a pretty handy excuse.  I can't access mine on my desktop PC, though I was asked if I was using Android or IOS - and then what browser I was using.  Some of them don't work well either, it appears.  I was told Firefox was iffy, though Chrome is and always was my browser. I never had any problem accessing my CC statements until January.
    Have you tried on a PC, just to rule it out?  Surely online banking should be available across all platforms and mobiles in this day and age! They are still working on my problem too, with a similar 'long finger' solution :(

Sounds like a pretty handy excuse.  I can't access mine on my desktop PC, though I was asked if I was using Android or IOS - and then what browser I was using.  Some of them don't work well either, it appears.  I was told Firefox was iffy, though Chrome is and always was my browser. I never had any problem accessing my CC statements until January.
    Have you tried on a PC, just to rule it out?  Surely online banking should be available across all platforms and mobiles in this day and age! They are still working on my problem too, with a similar 'long finger' solution :(
    I don't have any problems accessing my credit card statement on a PC or laptop (using Chrome or IE). If you are having trouble accessing it on a PC maybe update your browsers,
    At the end of the day it's not a big problem for me in the great scheme of life and if it's been looked into then that's fine....the app works perfectly otherwise the way I use it eg. Money transfers--paying bills--viewing accounts.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bobobobob

I really hope this wont be down all weekend..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

bobobobob wrote: »
    I really hope this wont be down all weekend..
    Hi bobobobob,

Please be assured our Support Team is looking into this as a matter of urgency and hope to have it rectified as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If you require information on your statement please contact one of my colleagues on BOI Direct on 0818365365, select option 1 followed by the star and they will be happy to help you.

Have a good weekend and thanks for contacting us here on Boards

Kind Regards
    Helen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie 

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie 
    Still not available to me, but my problem pre-dated the current one :(  Still waiting on the 4th agent I spoke to to get back to me with an update. No e-statements and no paper statements since January.  Waste of time and energy ringing BoI as I have to repeat the same old story and go through the same old inane 'solutions' before someone promises to get back to me.  Why is no record kept on my account of the problem so that the same old non-solutions do not have to be trotted out again and again? 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi Everyone,

Evie 
    Still not available to me, but my problem pre-dated the current one :(  Still waiting on the 4th agent I spoke to to get back to me with an update. No e-statements and no paper statements since January.  Waste of time and energy ringing BoI as I have to repeat the same old story and go through the same old inane 'solutions' before someone promises to get back to me.  Why is no record kept on my account of the problem so that the same old non-solutions do not have to be trotted out again and again? 
    Hi RoYoBO,

Thank you for your post here.

We can see you've been in touch previously in relation to an ongoing query in relation to your e-statements. 

Can we ask you to send your query via 365 Online the ‘Ask a Question’ option and a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks,

Tara C

Hi Everyone,

Evie 
    Hi RoYoBO,

We can see you've been in touch previously in relation to an ongoing query in relation to your e-statements. 

Can we ask you to send your query via 365 Online the ‘Ask a Question’ option and a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you.

Thanks,

Tara C
    I've already done this - twice!  The first time, I got a non-answer that advised me if I was still experiencing the problem, I should ring BoI.  The second time, I got no reply at all, which is when I began ringing.  I have even sent in screen shots of the problem to one CS agent who requested them, but no one seems to be able to sort this.  I'm not prepared to spend another 45 minutes on the phone - it's time for BoI to start ringing me back, as they promised, and solving the problem.  At the very least, I want my paper statements restored - and may I just repeat once again, the option to do this is NOT available on the Manage Statements section of my account.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi Everyone,

Evie 
    Hi RoYoBO,

Thanks,

Tara C
    I've already done this - twice!  The first time, I got a non-answer that advised me if I was still experiencing the problem, I should ring BoI.  The second time, I got no reply at all, which is when I began ringing.  I have even sent in screen shots of the problem to one CS agent who requested them, but no one seems to be able to sort this.  I'm not prepared to spend another 45 minutes on the phone - it's time for BoI to start ringing me back, as they promised, and solving the problem.  At the very least, I want my paper statements restored - and may I just repeat once again, the option to do this is NOT available on the Manage Statements section of my account.
    Hi RoBoYo,

We’re sorry to hear you are unhappy with the service.  

If you’d like to send us a PM including your name and contact number we will be happy to request a member of our Credit card team contact you in relation to this.

You can send a PM by clicking on the link in my signature below.

Thanks,

Tara C

I am STILL unable to see or check my online credit card statements and, despite assurances from multiple CS agents by phone, email and letter, am STILL not receiving paper statements from BOI.  I have not received statements since March this year - I have had to pay the bills for April and May without knowing what the amount debited refers to!

My last of 5 letters from BOI is dated 20th May and assures me (like all the others) that you are still investigating my complaint but are unable to resolve same.  How on earth in 2016 can BOI not be able to restore online access to my credit card account for over 5 months? What possible investigation is required that means you are unable to resolve this?  And, worst of all, despite all of your assurances from all of your CS agents and letter writers, can you not do what you said and post out a hard copy of the bill you expect me to pay?  

You have all of my contact details already and I would really like for ONE of the people who is involved in this long-running investigation to ring me so that I will be saved the endless wait on the phone coupled with the exhaustive repetition of the problem experienced from day one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

I am STILL unable to see or check my online credit card statements and, despite assurances from multiple CS agents by phone, email and letter, am STILL not receiving paper statements from BOI.  I have not received statements since March this year - I have had to pay the bills for April and May without knowing what the amount debited refers to!

My last of 5 letters from BOI is dated 20th May and assures me (like all the others) that you are still investigating my complaint but are unable to resolve same.  How on earth in 2016 can BOI not be able to restore online access to my credit card account for over 5 months? What possible investigation is required that means you are unable to resolve this?  And, worst of all, despite all of your assurances from all of your CS agents and letter writers, can you not do what you said and post out a hard copy of the bill you expect me to pay?  

You have all of my contact details already and I would really like for ONE of the people who is involved in this long-running investigation to ring me so that I will be saved the endless wait on the phone coupled with the exhaustive repetition of the problem experienced from day one.
    Hi RoYoBo

Thanks for coming back to us. 

We're sorry to hear this has not been resolved yet for you.

We'll send you a PM shortly to look into this for you.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Further to contacts from the BOI reps here and a complaints investigator (Ciara) I need to reiterate that the temporary solution of sending me paper statements is just an interim sticking plaster and I want to have online access to my credit card e-statements restored.  

After the phonecall with Ciara, I received a Final Response letter in the post from her to say that her investigation was completed and my problem was resolved.  It is NOT resolved!  After 5 months, I STILL have no access to my credit card account online and I want this restored asap.  The letter indicates that the problem is a 'technical issue' that has been confirmed by BOI's IT department and the only 'resolution' that is offered is the return to paper statements.  I want BOTH!  

Is BOI telling me in this letter that I can't have my online access restored EVER and that they've given up even trying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Further to contacts from the BOI reps here and a complaints investigator (Ciara) I need to reiterate that the temporary solution of sending me paper statements is just an interim sticking plaster and I want to have online access to my credit card e-statements restored.  

After the phonecall with Ciara, I received a Final Response letter in the post from her to say that her investigation was completed and my problem was resolved.  It is NOT resolved!  After 5 months, I STILL have no access to my credit card account online and I want this restored asap.  The letter indicates that the problem is a 'technical issue' that has been confirmed by BOI's IT department and the only 'resolution' that is offered is the return to paper statements.  I want BOTH!  

Is BOI telling me in this letter that I can't have my online access restored EVER and that they've given up even trying?
    Hi RoYoBo

We've escalated this for you with your information received by PM and will also forward your post here to our Complaints Team.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Hi RoYoBo

We've escalated this for you with your information received by PM and will also forward your post here to our Complaints Team.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    I am gobsmacked that after 5 months of exhaustive (and exhausting) communication via Boards, phonecalls, emails, screen shots, letters and through the Online CS, BOI seems to have been under the mistaken impression that all I wanted was paper statements, as opposed to the restoration of my online access!  I have now accumulated 2 paper statements for February and 3 for March, sent separately by BOI through the post, but none at all for April or May - so even that simple a resolution has not been fulfilled.  

I am now discussing my issue of NO ACCESS TO MY ONLINE ACCOUNT with CS agent number 10.  I will soon have a Xmas list of all your staff, as my unsolvable issue seems to have been passed around like an unwanted parcel throughout the complaints department, with occasional forays to your IT section and IBM! Incredibly, it appears that this 'pass the parcel' does not include any details of my previous communications or efforts at resolution, so every new CS agent needs to retrieve repetitive details of the issue from ME.  Can anyone explain why relevant records are not being kept?

Incidentally, I tried to register for your Card Care offering today and my identity cannot be confirmed there either.  Why am I not surprised!  I will keep this thread updated with the progress of my 'resolution', if any ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi RoYoBo

Many Thanks
    Alison
    I am gobsmacked that after 5 months of exhaustive (and exhausting) communication via Boards, phonecalls, emails, screen shots, letters and through the Online CS, BOI seems to have been under the mistaken impression that all I wanted was paper statements, as opposed to the restoration of my online access!  I have now accumulated 2 paper statements for February and 3 for March, sent separately by BOI through the post, but none at all for April or May - so even that simple a resolution has not been fulfilled.  

I am now discussing my issue of NO ACCESS TO MY ONLINE ACCOUNT with CS agent number 10.  I will soon have a Xmas list of all your staff, as my unsolvable issue seems to have been passed around like an unwanted parcel throughout the complaints department, with occasional forays to your IT section and IBM! Incredibly, it appears that this 'pass the parcel' does not include any details of my previous communications or efforts at resolution, so every new CS agent needs to retrieve repetitive details of the issue from ME.  Can anyone explain why relevant records are not being kept?

Incidentally, I tried to register for your Card Care offering today and my identity cannot be confirmed there either.  Why am I not surprised!  I will keep this thread updated with the progress of my 'resolution', if any ...
    Hi RoYoBo,

Thanks for your post and I’m very sorry to hear that you're continuing to have difficulties with the online access for your credit card. I will get in touch with our complaints team here to see if there is any update on this for you.

Apologies again and thanks
    Nicola

Thanks to Boards Reps (and to Ciara on the CS team, in particular) our problem with viewing our credit card statements online has finally been satisfactorily resolved as of yesterday.  It's been a long journey and I can't claim that attempting to communicate with so many of BoI staff over the last 5 months was exactly a pleasure on every occasion, but all's well that ends well.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Thanks to Boards Reps (and to Ciara on the CS team, in particular) our problem with viewing our credit card statements online has finally been satisfactorily resolved as of yesterday.  It's been a long journey and I can't claim that attempting to communicate with so many of BoI staff over the last 5 months was exactly a pleasure on every occasion, but all's well that ends well.  
    Hi RoYoBo,

Thanks for taking to time to update us, we’re thrilled to hear you now have access to your credit card statements. I’m sorry for the time it took to have this resolved.

We really appreciate your kind words and will also pass on your compliments to Ciara.

Thanks again for contacting us here and if there’s anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks

Helen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Drivebybanjo

After 10 weeks and 10 separate attempts via the online service desk, I have been unable to get online access to my credit card statements. The responses from Bank of Ireland have been full of nothing but contemptible rubbish. There is no excuse for this appalling level of service. Clearly others have had similar problems. At one point, staff in BoI simply appeared to give up on it altogether - suggesting that I make a complaint! I want the problem solved. If their complaints department is anything like their customer service department, I'd only be wasting more time on the issue. It's simply not good enough. I'm considering raising the issue with the Financial Services Ombudsman - has anyone out there had experience in this area and can they advise as to what type of outcome they achieved?

Advertisement