Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saints v LFC, 20/03/16, 1.30pm ko - match thread.

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,594 ✭✭✭kingshankly

Disappointed to lose but it means nothing weren't getting too 4 hopefully now we finish outside Europa league qualification

Fair play to Southampton, coming back from 2 goals down at halftime in front of your home fans is a great achievement.

Fingers crossed Skrytel moves on in the summer, he's fairly terrible now, he was a loyal servant and I wish him well but please please get him out Klopp.

Benteke's chance wasn't that easy so I wouldn't hold it against him, the target was small once he got the chance to shoot, Keeper had angles as best he could, more often than not that's enough to keep the ball out.

For the week that was we progressed in the EL, that was the main objective, 3 pts today would have been lovely but fingers crossed we get the following in the summer........

- upgrade on Skrytel as back up CB
    - upgrade on Mig (he saved a penalty but showed what a clown he is with a silly clearance that gave them a goal)
    - we need a serious player for CM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭garra

After a couple of weeks where the manager got everything right
    Today he got everything wrong crazy substitutions

I was happy with the starting 11, the 2 donkeys being brought on didn't help though. Ojo would have been a better replacement for Sturridge than Benny

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

well thats a kick in the nuts :s
    thanks Martin......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,977 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

martyos121 wrote: »
    What he's saying is MARTIN SKRTEL, I've made that stand out because you obviously misread it the first time.

:rolleyes:
    I didn't misread anything. It's just a logical way to move on because Martin Skrtel did not pick himself to be on the bench or on the field. Those decisions were made by Jurgen Klopp, so Klopp has to take the blame if you are calling the player 'poison' because he is responsible for having the player in good order and he is the man who decided to bring him on.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

We want six

close_enough.png

Sounds like a cracking game. Looking forward to MOTD tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,294 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

close_enough.png

yep only 1 goal off there were 5 in the game

yep only 1 goal off there were 5 in the game

That's exactly what I meant :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,639 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Disappointed to lose but it means nothing weren't getting too 4 hopefully now we finish outside Europa league qualification

I have the opinion that , ok top 4 is gone , but i think it was important to keep the momentum we have going.
    To lose is one thing but it sounds like a calamitous collapse ( i didn't see the game)

• Advertisement

• Sounds like a cracking game. Looking forward to MOTD tonight :D

Can't wait :)

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Can't wait :)

I can imagine, will you take notes as to how S'ton achieved in 45 mins what Utd couldn't achieve in 90 mins and send them on to LVG :P

Advertisement