Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad updates screen says 4 updates pending but none available to download

• 20-03-2016 4:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,483 ✭✭✭✭

The 'App Store' icon on my iPad Mini2 has a red four on it telling me that there are four pending updates but all of my apps are up to date.

When I go into the Updates screen, the 'Updates' icon in the lower right corner of the screen has a '4' in a red circle but the 'Update All' option in the upper left corner of the screen is greyed out :confused: At the top of the screen there are four apps listed under 'Available Updates' but all of them have 'Open' beside them instead of 'Update'. I know that sometimes if you update an app, the update is not complete until you open the app and run it so I have run each app but they remain listed under 'Available Updates'. :( The four apps are Facebook, Netflix, TED and Amazon.

On my Windows laptop I got an 'Apple Software Update' today (Sunday!) so I installed it and sync'ed the iPad but the '4' pending updates icon stubbornly refuses to go away! iTunes says there are no updates to download.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,483 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Update: Problem has fixed itself, now showing no pending updates.

Advertisement