Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martial Art Taekwondo Dublin, where?

Options
  • 20-03-2016 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello folks ,

I want to start Martial arts after job to improve myself meet new people and to participate in combat, i am more interested in Taekwondo i guess is one of the best anyone know a place in Dublin city ?

Cheers guys!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,621 ✭✭✭yomchi

ben0101 wrote: »
    Hello folks ,

I want to start Martial arts after job to improve myself meet new people and to participate in combat, i am more interested in Taekwondo i guess is one of the best anyone know a place in Dublin city ?

Cheers guys!!

Dublin City is a big place!
    Where abouts are you exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ben0101

yomchi wrote: »
    Dublin City is a big place!
    Where abouts are you exactly?

Near Dublin 8 area of saint James hospital or even city center !! Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭boosabum

check out taekwondo.ie
    they have loads of clubs around Dublin and are affiliated to one of the three taekwondo world associations

Off the top of my head there's Drimnagh Taekwon-Do in John Bosco centre beside the canal, they have a facebook page.
    There is also harolds cross Taekwon-Do, I can't think of any other that would be close to James Street apart from them two.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ben0101

Off the top of my head there's Drimnagh Taekwon-Do in John Bosco centre beside the canal, they have a facebook page.
    There is also harolds cross Taekwon-Do, I can't think of any other that would be close to James Street apart from them two.
    Add your reply here.
    But this ITF , what about WTF I guess there is not in city or near city center ? Awful

• Advertisement

No WTF in and around the city no. Closest is Blanchardstown or Coolock/Santry

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

No WTF in and around the city no. Closest is Blanchardstown or Coolock/Santry

I don't know anything about these guys beyond that they're wtf and based in ballymun so maybe an option
    http://www.sporttkdirl.com/

I train with these in Tallaght, sometimes Adamstown

http://wp.masterdouglastkd.com/

Advertisement