Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marina Walk Cork - Free Parking Still?

Options
  • 20-03-2016 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭

Hi, is the Marina Walk in Cork still free parking or has that changed? It's been a while since I've been in Cork but it use to be free to park there when I used it before.

I tried to google but any articles I find are 2012 or older so I was just looking to check with someone here who may know the up to date story with parking there.

thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

Yeah I think it's still free down by the rowing club. Just make sure you get back to your before dark!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,777 ✭✭✭highgiant1985

Yeah I think it's still free down by the rowing club. Just make sure you get back to your before dark!

Dodgy area or do you mean the car would be broken in to?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,948 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Dodgy area or do you mean the car would be broken in to?

You might get caught up in something you didn't expect..: p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

mik_da_man wrote: »
    You might get caught up in something you didn't expect..: p
    Can be a bit on the "red" side at night.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I wouldn't as advised be parking like late at night, tis a well known dogging site...

Are you looking to go into town or what is the storey? You can get Free parking along Monahan road close to trevor tool hire you just need to be there early, or down by the docks again once you are early you are ok

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭jimmythedivil

I read somewhere recently that the guards were going to clamp down on all the dogging business as residence were giving out but, what residence? There are no residential areas down there are there?

Well there are residents down the other side..

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Milly33 wrote: »
    Well there are residents down the other side..

Across the river??
    What are they going to see except car headlights?

No down on the marina. As such the doggy spot is to the left and their are house down passed the park on the right...

Advertisement