Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boimail

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

otmmyboy2 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have been receiving emails from info@boimail.com claiming to be form Bank of Ireland and linking to a very convincing 365 Online Login form.
    This is undoubtedly a phishing email and I thought you should be aware of it.
    I have deleted it from my spam filter but when I get another I will post it here along with any info I can glean.
    Good morning otmmyboy2,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We will never send emails to customers requesting you to provide your personal banking information. If you ever receive emails asking for any of your personal banking details we would ask you to report it immediately.

You can find more about keeping yourself secure online here.
    If you still have the email or receive another one, please forward it to 365security@boi.com for investigation.

Thanks

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

otmmyboy2 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I have been receiving emails from info@boimail.com claiming to be form Bank of Ireland and linking to a very convincing 365 Online Login form.
    This is undoubtedly a phishing email and I thought you should be aware of it.
    I have deleted it from my spam filter but when I get another I will post it here along with any info I can glean.
    Good morning otmmyboy2,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We will never send emails to customers requesting you to provide your personal banking information. If you ever receive emails asking for any of your personal banking details we would ask you to report it immediately.

You can find more about keeping yourself secure online here.
    If you still have the email or receive another one, please forward it to 365security@boi.com for investigation.

Thanks

Janette
    Greetings

is info@boimail.com a Bank Of Ireland email address ? Regards Silverski

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Silverski,

info@boimail.com is not a Bank of Ireland email address.

Please forward any suspicious emails to 365security@boi.com

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Hi Silverski,

info@boimail.com is not a Bank of Ireland email address.

Please forward any suspicious emails to 365security@boi.com

Thanks,

Lorna
    Thanks, Lorna,

can you also advise if the following is Bank Of Ireland https://form.bankofireland.com

regards
    Silverski

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Silverski,

Just coming back to you, we have rechecked this for you and Bank of Ireland are sending emails from the address info@boi.com and also the link in your most recent both are genuine. Sorry if there was any confusion.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Advertisement
Advertisement