Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any An Riocht members here? Advice please

• 20-03-2016 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hi,
    Anyone from An Riocht on here?

Just wondering if it very active in the pistol discipline? (22lr)
    Do people shoot every weekend? (Sat? Sun?)
    I don't mean is it open every weekend - but more along the lines are there regular shooters on the weekend? Regular times?

Also does the club run many internal competitions?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,619 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Did ya get the info you wanted?

If not try send a PM to the LRRAI. They have an account here.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 101 ✭✭cra

dc99 wrote: »
    Hi,

I don't mean is it open every weekend - but more along the lines are there regular shooters on the weekend? Regular times?

Thanks

Yep very active in both centre fire and small bore pistol, Sunday the most popular and we do run internal competitions.

Hope this helps contact me if you want more info

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭turismo2142

dc99 wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    And they participate in NASRPC competitions frequently and tend to represent well in that regard but in particular they participate in the Munster league between them, the MTSC and Fermoy. You won't be short on competition opportunities. It's a great club with decent people and a good sense of community from what I see.

You won't be making a mistake joining them I can assure you.

P.S. I'm not a member.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Tackleberry.

And they participate in NASRPC competitions frequently and tend to represent well in that regard but in particular they participate in the Munster league between them, the MTSC and Fermoy. You won't be short on competition opportunities. It's a great club with decent people and a good sense of community from what I see.

You won't be making a mistake joining them I can assure you.

P.S. I'm not a member.

Im a member and +1 to all of above, this is my second year of membership with AnRiocht and have been make feel very welcome and made some new shooting buddies..

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭dc99

Tackleberry - Did I sell you some GSG mags last year??

:-) How you getting on with them if so?

• Advertisement
Advertisement