Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir looking for my grieving mother to fix their mess.

Options
  • 21-03-2016 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭

My father died last week.

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057569227/1/#post98983245

My mum had been trying for weeks to sort out her new contract with Eir. She has had no access to the Internet since switching from sky and is already feeling desperately isolated and vulnerable.

When she phoned up Eir this morning they said they wanted her phone back and have to cancel and redo the contract. She can barely talk from grief and Eir insists she goes into the shop, return the only mobile she has to receive calls from relatives supporting her and faces another few days without the internet that she would use a lot.

Has Eir got anything other then "tell her to contact technical support" to offer?

Advertisement