Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Back Up Plan

• 21-03-2016 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Final year UCD Social Science student here. I have intentions into to do a MSc in Human Resource Management after, but as a result of it being likely that i'll be getting a 2.2 in my degree, I have already being turned down by Smurfit. Galway, and DCU are the next places that I'll be applying to, but the sheer fear of not getting either of them is beginning to set in now. I'm aware that Limerick also has the same masters, but due to the commute, it's not really an option.

Just looking for advice on a potential backup plan, that would help me make strides towards beginning a career in the Human Resources sector.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Advertisement