Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone photo transfer problem

• 21-03-2016 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Hi, when trying to transfer photos from my Iphone5c to my pc it is only transferring certain photos. Using the Windows 10 Photo utility it will only transfer what it sees as the newest photos ( about 230 of them) But I still have another 600 or so photos on the phone and I cant work out how to transfer them.
    Even using windows explorer it only sees the new ones. These photos were taken with the iphone and havent previously been downloaded to the pc. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

The way I understand it is, those other photos aren't actually on your phone. They're stored on the cloud and open directly from the cloud when you view them on your phone. You'll need to download them from iCloud onto your PC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 855 ✭✭✭corm500

The way I understand it is, those other photos aren't actually on your phone. They're stored on the cloud and open directly from the cloud when you view them on your phone. You'll need to download them from iCloud onto your PC.

They are not on the cloud either. Bizzare that they are on my phone, taking up space but I cant transfer them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,691 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

corm, when you connect the phone to your PC and the autorun menu come up pick the option of "View files and folders", if the phone is unlocked you will see a folder then called DCIM, just copy that over to your PC and that should do the job.

Advertisement