Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easter Weekend - BOL payment cut off times

Options
  • 21-03-2016 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Friday 25th March (Good Friday) and Monday 28th March (Easter Monday) are Bank Holidays in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland and Great Britain. [/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]These are non-processing days for Business On Line payments. This applies to SEPA/Domestic Payments, EFT/BACS payments and SDMT/CHAPS payments.[/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]We recommend that you ensure to submit your payments early to avoid any potential delays due to the Bank Holiday. [/font]
    [font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Please see here for more information.[/font]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I get paid my salary on 25th which is good Friday, does this mean I will be paid on 24th?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

kitten_k wrote: »
    I get paid my salary on 25th which is good Friday, does this mean I will be paid on 24th?
    Hi kitten_k,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

It would be best to check this with your employer as this will depend on when they process your wages.

We are recommending that employers submit their payments early as payments won't be processed on Friday 25th March (Good Friday) & Monday 28th of March (Easter Monday). 

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement