Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amneal Cashel

Options
  • 21-03-2016 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭

I've heard that Amneal in Cashel have started interviews for production operators, anyone know the starting salary for the operator positions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭seanl77

Magnum wrote: »
    I've heard that Amneal in Cashel have started interviews for production operators, anyone know the starting salary for the operator positions?

Haven't heard anything myself, didn't know they were even advertising positions yet to be honest. Haven't seen or heard anything about it and I live within a 2 minute walk of the plant

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭Faiche Ro

Anyone know much about Amneal? Are they a full capacity these days or are they still ramping up?
    Is it just inhalers or is there any types of manufacturing done on site (some mentioned before they had a syringe filling line)

Advertisement