Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

You can dooo it....

• 21-03-2016 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hey Everyone... Complete and utter gym novice here. Play alot of ball & have had had alot of injuries with my legs. Had groin surgery previously & consistently tearing hamstrings. So decided that the time has come to strengthen these mother-f**kers up!!

Male
    Age 31
    Weight 85kg

My diet isn't the worst but will be tightening up on it straight away. Nothing like having a session done to focus the mind!

Main goals are to improve my overall strength, not just in my legs. Would love to drop some body fat and do not really want to put on any weight. Will be mixing anything I do in the gym during the week with cardio on the weekend. Any tips & advise greatly appreciated. Hopefully I can look back at this in a year or so & say I have come along way.

Week 1

Squats
    5X5 20KG
    5X5 30KG

Hamstring Curl
    5X10 X25kg

Leg straightner
    5x10 x 35kg

DB Press
    5X8 16KG

Pull Down
    3X8 35kg