Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

internet connection nightmare

Options
  • 21-03-2016 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

i am looking for help in getting connected to the fibre broadband that i ordered 3 months ago. this is without doubt the worst consumer experience i have ever had with any company. i have now dealt with six different eir reps and even had a technician come to install the broadband only to come back 20 mins later and un install the broadband as the order was not properly processed. i have been promised that my connection would receive  priority as it has been delayed for so long and i still have to ring up every 2 weeks looking for an update. i even received a bill from eir for connection fees to a service that i am not connected to. one of your  reps left me on hold for 29 minutes while i was on hold for 14 minutes today waiting to hear what the story was with my account. he even stated that no broadband order was ever placed despite several of his co workers and a technician calling to install the service. could you please tell me once and for all what if anything is happening so i can either get the broadband installed of cancel the whole thing and look elsewhere 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

cpg093 wrote: »
    i am looking for help in getting connected to the fibre broadband that i ordered 3 months ago. this is without doubt the worst consumer experience i have ever had with any company. i have now dealt with six different eir reps and even had a technician come to install the broadband only to come back 20 mins later and un install the broadband as the order was not properly processed. i have been promised that my connection would receive  priority as it has been delayed for so long and i still have to ring up every 2 weeks looking for an update. i even received a bill from eir for connection fees to a service that i am not connected to. one of your  reps left me on hold for 29 minutes while i was on hold for 14 minutes today waiting to hear what the story was with my account. he even stated that no broadband order was ever placed despite several of his co workers and a technician calling to install the service. could you please tell me once and for all what if anything is happening so i can either get the broadband installed of cancel the whole thing and look elsewhere 
    Hi cpg093, 

I'm very sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭cpg093

Hi cpg093, 

I'm very sorry to hear of the ongoing issues you are having with ourselves, I understand this is frustrating. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hello Tracey
    Just wondering if you have any update on what is happening with my account? It has now been a week since i sent you my details and still no reply. Is this eir's version of customer service all over again?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

cpg093 wrote: »
    Hi cpg093, 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hello Tracey
    Just wondering if you have any update on what is happening with my account? It has now been a week since i sent you my details and still no reply. Is this eir's version of customer service all over again?????
    Hi cpg093,

Sincere apologies for the delayed response. I'm afraid Tracey had to reset her boards.ie account and in the process PM's were deleted from her inbox. 
    I have checked her PM's and cant seem to find yours. 
    Can you PM me the details and I will look into this.

Pamela 

Advertisement