Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outstanding bill, i need a favour

Options
  • 21-03-2016 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭

I need a big favour, we are living in my parents house, they have now both died. I was talking to someone in customer care and they told me we wouldn't have to worry about being cut off, we would just get an invoice in the post.

Anyway,account has been cut off today, my wife has just called to pay it. But there will be up-to a 2 day delay in getting it working again.

Is there any chance this can be pushed forward, we have 2 kids with autism who rely on the BB. It would be great it it could be sorted by tomorrow and would prevent a load of stress.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

hairyslug wrote: »
    I need a big favour, we are living in my parents house, they have now both died. I was talking to someone in customer care and they told me we wouldn't have to worry about being cut off, we would just get an invoice in the post.

Anyway,account has been cut off today, my wife has just called to pay it. But there will be up-to a 2 day delay in getting it working again.

Is there any chance this can be pushed forward, we have 2 kids with autism who rely on the BB. It would be great it it could be sorted by tomorrow and would prevent a load of stress.

Cheers
    Hi hairyslug, 

I'm very sorry for your loss. Apologies for the agent giving you the wrong information. 

Feel free to PM me your details and I'll try my best to help you here. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭hairyslug

Tracey, your a star, thanks for getting it sorted o quickly.

If you could organise for the bill to be posted out that would be great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

If you could organise for the bill to be posted out that would be great[/quote]
    No problem at all, glad I could help :)

I'll organise that for you now. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement