Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Loan after Mortgage Drawdown

• 21-03-2016 7:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Hi

Myself and my husband have been mortgage approved. Both on very good earnings and repayment is 24% of net earnings. We'd like to get a personal loan (either separate or joint) of about €60000 to fund a mobile home and a new car.

We know we can easily afford the repayments so we're not worried about that - however, I was just wondering how long we have to wait before we can apply for a personal loan after drawing down a mortgage??? Or maybe it doesn't matter at all.

If it helps, the mortgage repayment amount is less than our current rent - we won't be stretching ourselves at all and have shown proven capacity to repay the full mortgage amount plus the new loan repayment.

Thanks

Advertisement