Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Co-Op Placement in Germany

Options
  • 21-03-2016 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey,
    I'm studying English and German in UL, and as part of my course I have to spend a semester working in a German speaking country. From what I can see, most of the positions on offer for languages students are either minding children (summer camps/language courses for young kids etc.). Has anyone else had a more, for want of a better word, professional placement?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭DreamByDay

Have you looked at German brands like Lidl and Aldi? Given that they have their own degrees, and grad programmes, I wouldn't be surprised if they offered co-op.

Also the huge professional services firms (PwC, Deloitte, KPMG etc) do placements in Ireland so surely they also do them in Berlin?

Advertisement