Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 New York

Options
  • 21-03-2016 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone!
    I'm gonna be working in new york this summer on the j1. I'm heading out by myself around the end of may and im fairly sure ill be working in Manhattan....Looking for someone or someones to share accommodation with. Anyone else going to ny?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LisaTan

Hi everyone!
    I'm gonna be working in new york this summer on the j1. I'm heading out by myself around the end of may and im fairly sure ill be working in Manhattan....Looking for someone or someones to share accommodation with. Anyone else going to ny?

Hiya! I'll be working at Manhattan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jefferson1997

Excellent! I was looking at accommodation in ny and its really expensive if ya don't share so that's what I'm doing...when will you be going?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 LisaTan

Excellent! I was looking at accommodation in ny and its really expensive if ya don't share so that's what I'm doing...when will you be going?

Same. I'm also looking for someone to share the accomodation. I'll go there at the end of May

Advertisement