Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Long shot... lost earring

Options
  • 21-03-2016 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭

Very long shot but I lost an earring in the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre today. It's a cz in a yellow gold setting. No real value except sentimental :( My late mother bought them for me as part of a set.

I was in Dunnes, Vision Express, BT2, M&S and the Red carpark and no sign of it. On the off chance someone finds it I'd be eternally grateful for it's return :)

It looks like the picture below...

yellow-gold-diamond-stud-earrings-er5003s-14kyg-rd.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,002 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Valentina wrote: »
    Very long shot but I lost an earring in the Blanchardstown Shopping Centre today. It's a cz in a yellow gold setting. No real value except sentimental :( My late mother bought them for me as part of a set.

I was in Dunnes, Vision Express, BT2, M&S and the Red carpark and no sign of it. On the off chance someone finds it I'd be eternally grateful for it's return :)

It looks like the picture below...

yellow-gold-diamond-stud-earrings-er5003s-14kyg-rd.jpg
    As you say, it's a long shot, but do give Customer Service a call - 01-8221356.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Thanks, I called them and left a message. I'd say it's gone forever but no harm trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭johnmolly92

Valentina wrote: »
    Thanks, I called them and left a message. I'd say it's gone forever but no harm trying.

Try asking the shops too? On the off chance they dont hand things in to the general customer service lost and found

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

The earring has been found!

I had taken the dog for a walk last night and decided to do the same route again and found my earring along the road.

So relieved and happy!

Thanks to all who replied for their helpful suggestions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Cool story

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement