Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia Tablet with windows

Options
  • 22-03-2016 11:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi guys. I recently got a 2nd hand Xperia tablet and want to use Microsoft Excel on it. However, I can't get some functions (like saving offline automatically as well as to one drive), and I think it's because I don't have windows. Is there some other program I should use or is there any other option?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,305 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Not activating your account doesn't make it okay to misuse the Helpdesk for off-topic stuff like this. Activate your account properly, then post in the tablets forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement