Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Estatements down currently?

Options
  • 22-03-2016 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Can't see estatements on any of my accounts currently , have used 2 different 365 a/c s both experiencing same issue message "eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later." displayed on all accounts. Noticed somone had posted about a similar issue so wondering if it is a widespread issue or when it should be resolved.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon lesnol, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're aware that some customers are experiencing the same difficulties today. We've reported this to our Online Support team and they are currently investigating this and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused today. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 9 bobobobob

still having a problem myself as well, any estimate on when it will be back up ? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭tmh106

bobobobob wrote: »
    still having a problem myself as well, any estimate on when it will be back up ? thanks.

Me too. What a pain. Is it possible to provide something less generic than ASAP/please try again later?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 djleahy

Same for me: yesterday and today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon All, 

Thank you for your posts. 

Our Online Support team are working to resolve this as a priority. As as soon as estatements are back up and running we'll let you know here. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience. 

Elaine 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 bobobobob

any chance of this being back to normal for the morning ?

Good Afternoon All, 

Thank you for your posts. 

Our Online Support team are working to resolve this as a priority. As as soon as estatements are back up and running we'll let you know here. 

Apologies again for the inconvenience. 

Elaine 
    This is ridiculous. Going for four days now that eStatements are unavailable. Can I switch back to paper statements?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

Just got an email telling me my e-statement is ready....

Log in to B365 and see the link beside the account....  then I get this......   poor service really.....

Current Account~ 4718
    eStatements are not available at this time. Please try again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Not working for me either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    Not working for me either
    Hi Bradt Pitt,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

Our support team is currently investigating this at the moment. Please be assured we hope to have this rectified as soon as possible. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If you require information on your statement please contact one of my colleagues on BOI Direct on 0818365365, select option 1 followed by the star and they will be happy to help you.

Have a good weekend and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Kind Regards
    Helen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Ladylouth

Still no progress with this? Can't access estatements today either.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 gismoet

Still not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Ring up New Delhi and ask them if they've fixed the problem yet

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭musiknonstop

eStatements not working today for me also. Seems to be going on a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

Same for me. A good week now not working. I assume we'll be credited for not receiving the service we pay for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

Still not working.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭Bambaata

BOI would i be correct in assuming that since i cannot get my statement to know what i need to clear then i shall not be charged if i go past the next statement date? Im only  a few days out now from the date by which i need to pay

Bambaata wrote: »
    BOI would i be correct in assuming that since i cannot get my statement to know what i need to clear then i shall not be charged if i go past the next statement date? Im only  a few days out now from the date by which i need to pay
    I am in exactly the same position. Was switched to eStatements and have not received a paper bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Thanks to everyone who has posted, and sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Please be assured that we are working to resolve this as a priority and we’ll update you here as soon as we have any further information.

Thanks
    Nicola

• Registered Users Posts: 42 schinkowski

Still not working. Can't believe what a joke bank of Ireland is. This has been an issue for over a week now.

• Advertisement

Please be assured that we are working to resolve this as a priority and we’ll update you here as soon as we have any further information.
    Nicola, nothing personal, but I am sorry to say that I am not assured of that at all. I say this because eStatements have been out of action for a week. If it was really being treated as a priority I cannot believe that it would remain out of action for that long. Or, if indeed there is some technical issue that is causing such a delay I would expect an explanation of what the issue is and some realistic timeline of what is being done to fix it.

So, if the desire to assure is sincere can someone from BOI please:
    • explain what is the issue and what is it about the issue that is taking so long to resolve.
    • address the concern, raised by a number of people here, that people will be charged interest on 'overdue' statements that they have not actually received.

Overdue statements and interest are completely different matters. The account operation is not impacted 

Ally Dick wrote: »
    Overdue statements and interest are completely different matters. The account operation is not impacted 
    I cannot settle my account on time until I actually know what is owed and can verify that the amount owed is correct. I cannot do this until I get my statement. So, while I understand interest may accrue, I expect BOI to waive this interest until such time as they can provide me with a statement.

Btw, 365 "online" seems to be completely down now. Something seriously wrong at BOI, methinks.

tmh106 wrote: »
    Ally Dick wrote: »
    I cannot settle my account on time until I actually know what is owed and can verify that the amount owed is correct. I cannot do this until I get my statement. So, while I understand interest may accrue, I expect BOI to waive this interest until such time as they can provide me with a statement.

Btw, 365 "online" seems to be completely down now. Something seriously wrong at BOI, methinks.
    Yeah I see where you're coming from. They may have taken 365 Online down to implement a fix for Estatements. Either that or it points to a more serious problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Everyone,

Thank you all for your comments and patience. We are happy to confirm e-statements are now available again via 365 Online. Thank you again for bearing with us.

Evie 

Advertisement