Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near the Premier Inn Alfred St.

• 22-03-2016 2:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Heading up to Belfast for a Saturday night next month and staying in the Premier Inn on Alfred St for the night. I've just discovered the hotel don't have on-site parking so I'm just wondering is there anywhere close by that's cheap/free to park?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 413 ✭✭postitnote

Hi there.

On street parking in Belfast is free between 1800 on Saturday through to 0800 on Monday morning.

You can park for up to 2 hrs at £1.20 per hour on Alfred Street

So as long as you arrive after 1600, then £2.40 will get you through til Sunday.

Information for that found here:

http://en.parkopedia.co.uk/parking/alfred_street_belfast_united_kingdom/?ac=1&country=UK&lat=54.5942702&lng=-5.927307199999973

Sticking with the street level parking, there's the car park at the South end of Alfred street, but I genuinely can't remember if it's open on a Sunday to get your car again. It probably is, but you'd have to phone the Road's service to find out for sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭Duff

That's perfect. Thanks a lot, appreciate it.

Advertisement