Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deezer Premium+ 3 Months For €0.99

• 22-03-2016 6:22pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Might be of use to some people, with yesterday's close of MixRadio Deezer are offering their Premium+ service for €0.99 for 3 months.

It's a Spotify alternative, offer is new customers only presumably, has all the bells and whistles you'd expect.

€9.99 after the 3 months but that auto renew can be cancelled straight away.

Hope it's of use to someone.

Linky

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,949 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Deezer are quite good for their offers.

I got a free subscription to them for a year with a Sonos..

.. they sent me an e-mail close to that trial expiring offering me a year for €25.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

Basq wrote: »

.. they sent me an e-mail close to that trial expiring offering me a year for €25.

Yeah definitely, if I search Deezer in my history I can see St Patrick's Day and a "SummerIE" offer, both presumably 3 months for €0.99 just like this offer.

1 year for €25 is cracking value! I personally pay for Spotify Premium through Vodafone for a fiver a month but that still works out at 60 squids a month!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

Niemoj wrote: »
    Might be of use to some people, with yesterday's close of MixRadio Deezer are offering their Premium+ service for €0.99 for 3 months.

It's a Spotify alternative, offer is new customers only presumably, has all the bells and whistles you'd expect.

€9.99 after the 3 months but that auto renew can be cancelled straight away.

Hope it's of use to someone.

Linky

I can't get the link to open, getting a boards error 404 from it. Any other links please!! Thanks for the BA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭SteM

I can't get the link to open, getting a boards error 404 from it. Any other links please!! Thanks for the BA

Link working for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Thanks for this OP!

Link works fine on my laptop but not working from tablet if that is any help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Rega

Thanks for the heads up, op.
    Great find.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,224 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Basq wrote: »

I got the same offer with a Sonos 5 over a year ago and I've been using Deezer ever since. It's just as good as Spotify premium in my eyes, the main difference I've found is that on Spotify you can follow artists and then see playlists that they create. Deezer doesn't seem to have the same level of engagement from artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭DareGod

Just type the address in manually. It's try dot deezer dot com forward slash mixradio

Anyone know when this offer ends?

DareGod wrote: »
    Just type the address in manually. It's try dot deezer dot com forward slash mixradio

Anyone know when this offer ends?

I'd say it'll be valid for some time to come given MixRadio had a lot of users and it only closed a few days ago.

The ts&cs only seem to say this:
    *You will be charged a one-time fee of $0.99 USD. At the end of your 3 month trial you will be billed the standard price of $9.99 USD a month. This offer is non-binding, meaning you can cancel your subscription at any time. The following offer is only available to MixRadio users. The offer ends cannot be combined with any other offer. This is a one-time only offer and is valid for one member only

€0.99 in our case though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Had to sign up for this on my laptop as well - couldn't access it on my phone.

Had three months Apple Music free up to a few weeks ago so this will keep me going into the summer.

Thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Shazamm

So we cancel the subscription after payment in order to avoid the re occurring billing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭sok2005

Thanks OP. I'm really enjoying it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My 3 months Spotify Premium for €0.99 just expired yesterday. This is perfect timing, just signed up :D

jamescd wrote: »
    My 3 months Spotify Premium for €0.99 just expired yesterday. This is perfect timing, just signed up :D

Me too. Ta OP. Got signed up when on holidays in Australia for 0.99AUD.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭normanbond

Can spotify be got at €4.99 per month premium?
    I heard that there's a student rate. Are proofs required? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

normanbond wrote: »
    Can spotify be got at €4.99 per month premium?
    I heard that there's a student rate. Are proofs required? ?

Can be got @5 Euro per month if done through Vodafone (i.e.get a Vodafone sim, top it up by at least 5 Euro, buy Spotify ad on from credit, instructions are easy to find on Vodafone website)

Deezer is also good though have used both, 95% of stuff on Spotify is also on Deezer I'd say. Sorry for dragging off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭normanbond

Can be got @5 Euro per month if done through Vodafone as on (get a Vodafone sim, top it up by at least 5 Euro, buy Spotify ad on from credit)

Deezer is also good though have used both, 95% of stuff on Spotify is also on Deezer I'd say.
    Tnx. Not with vodafone. Any other way?

Shazamm wrote: »
    So we cancel the subscription after payment in order to avoid the re occurring billing?

Yeah you can cancel it straight away as far as I know and it will just continue to work for 3 months before it expires.

normanbond wrote: »
    Tnx. Not with vodafone. Any other way?

Go into a Vodafone shop (or Carphone Warehouse) and pick up a free sim card, you can then top that up by €20 (I think that's the minimum for a first top up) and you've Spotify + 500MB of data for 4 months, it's really very easy.

I'm with 3 but that's what I do for mine. I top it up by a large amount every so often and I gave the sim to a relative who very very rarely uses the internet so data usage is never a worry.

For the sake of a fiver I think it's worth the "hassle".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭Masala

just wondering where is the Option to Cancel when logged in????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭wawaman

Niemoj wrote: »
    Go into a Vodafone shop (or Carphone Warehouse) and pick up a free sim card, you can then top that up by €20 (I think that's the minimum for a first top up) and you've Spotify + 500MB of data for 4 months, it's really very easy.

I'm with 3 but that's what I do for mine. I top it up by a large amount every so often and I gave the sim to a relative who very very rarely uses the internet so data usage is never a worry.

For the sake of a fiver I think it's worth the "hassle".

Does the free sim only work if you are keeping your current number and "switching" to Vodaphone? Otherwise its €10?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 362 ✭✭NinetyForNone

Masala wrote: »
    just wondering where is the Option to Cancel when logged in????
    http://www.deezer.com/account/subscription
    -> Continue with cancellation

wawaman wrote: »
    Does the free sim only work if you are keeping your current number and "switching" to Vodaphone? Otherwise its €10?

I'm not sure of that to be honest, but it was definitely free for me.

Just to be safe you could order a sim from 48 and that, or get a Meteor one. I'm nearly sure they still give out free Sims.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭talkto

The T&C at the bottom of the page says:

"The following offer is only available to MixRadio users."

Has anyone who wasn't a MixRadio user been able to avail of this offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

talkto wrote: »
    The T&C at the bottom of the page says:

"The following offer is only available to MixRadio users."

Has anyone who wasn't a MixRadio user been able to avail of this offer?

Ya I got it.

Ya I got it.

Me too

Advertisement