Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Enhancing my cardio program

• 22-03-2016 6:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

I'm reasonably happy with my current fitness regime, consisting at it does of 3 weekly classes which are all different enough to feel like I'm getting an overall body workout. Circuit, spinning and TRX.

I'm not a member of any gym, but for all 3 classes, I've got access to a gym before (and after for 1 of them) where I could squeeze in a quick... something. I don't want to take the pi$$ too much and be huffing weights for an hour before or after my class, but I think I could do a good 15 min program 3 times a week to give me some bulk in the right places.

However, I don't know what to do, and more importantly, I don't know when to do it. If I do before the cardio, I'll spend most of the time warming up or risk doing myself an injury. If I do it after the cardio, I'm usually a hot sweaty mess and in no mood to do anything more.

Is a c15 min program basically pointless, and I should stick with what I've got (primarily as it seems to be working) for now and look into a proper weights program down the road when the belly and stamina is a bit more under control?

Advertisement