Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 3

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Just finished the two episodes and absolutely loved them. Some incredible moments that will stick with me -
    Jane's demise and Mariana getting shot - have to say that people have gotten very accurate; so many headshots!
    However, as Pickpocket mentions, some very lopsided choices.
    Pickpocket wrote: »
    Spoilers

I will agree with a few of your points made there.
    I was part of the majority that sided with Clem, and yes it more than likely was because of prior history.

I hated when they landed Kenny into Season 2, but I think that's because TT expected us to feel a certain way towards Kenny whereas I didn't...and Clem's relationship was affected as a result. At least in this instance we have choices that aren't based on emotion (S2 - sit with Kenny or the group, for example) - how did it play out with you going against Clem?

And yeah, the plot twist at the end is a bit weird

In Episode 2, did anyone
    turn down the offer of going with the girl from The New Frontier - how does it affect Clem's chat with Javi later? I accepted because a) practicality and b) seemed to be what the story hinted at

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭pedatron

Having an issue with getting my PC save over to my PS4. I played both Seasons 1 & 2 on PC but bought Season 3 on PS4 due to this transferring your save file feature. I'm uploading my save and syncing with my Telltale Account (shows up on the website) but there is no sign of it when I boot up the game on PS4. Very frustrating. I know I can re-create a story but I still feel like I am losing my personal story!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,004 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Next episode out on March 28th

Next episode out on April 25th

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I still haven't played ep 3 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Zero-Cool wrote:
    I still haven't played ep 3

Is it any good? Available for 20 quid on ps sale.
    I played the demo of Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday which I felt was ok.

ERG89 wrote: »
    Is it any good? Available for 20 quid on ps sale.
    I played the demo of Guardians of the Galaxy yesterday which I felt was ok.

It's.... Grand so far (only played ep 1 & 2). Honestly, I don't think I'd be pushed if Clem wasn't in it, mostly want to see how her story plays out.

Final episode out on May 30th. Still need to start episode 4.

Final episode out on May 30th. Still need to start episode 4.

I still have to start ep 3.

So I never got around to ep 3 but Telltale just announced season 4 is on its way and it's the final season. It will be all about
    Clem and the end to her story

This has made me want to go and play the rest of the episodes but I might wait til they go on sale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    So I never got around to ep 3 but Telltale just announced season 4 is on its way and it's the final season. It will be all about
    Clem and the end to her story

This has made me want to go and play the rest of the episodes but I might wait til they go on sale.

Like this?
    https://www.humblebundle.com/telltale-bundle-2017

Star Lord wrote: »

That's €7.60 just to get a 50% off voucher for season 3, would be better off just getting the last 3 eps on ps4, will hold out :)

So the season pass for this is currently on sale on psn for €7.50. i was given some advice on the PS forums that worked a treat for the issue of not being able to buy the season pass because you already own episode 1.

Create secondary account, sign up for free trial of PSPlus, buy the season pass for A New Frontier for 7.50, Set the account to Primary in the account management section. Download the episodes and switch to your main account, you can now play all episodes. Mine started on season 3, save worked fine.

Finally finished this tonight as I'm looking forward to Clem's finale in season 4. Session 3 was awful shyte. Way less actual playtime than the other games. Wouldn't mind as much except the story and writing was crap. Best bits were anything to do with Clem, everyone else could have died for all I cared. Usually I'm interested in seeing other people's decisions but I didn't even really care about my own in this season, only putting thought into it when Clem was involved.

Hopefully the final season goes out on a big one, still really looking forward to it despite session 3. I just hope they can give Clem a nice send off.

Advertisement