Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Spring Sale - not available in Ireland though?

Options
  • 22-03-2016 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭

is it just me, or is the xbox spring sale only for US and UK customers? Very good discounts currently on the US and UK sites, but the sale isn't on the Irish site. I'm in the middle of a chat with tech support and they are effectively saying tough ****.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭dor83

The discounts are all showing on the Irish site for me.

You signed in on the website ? you have to be to be able to see the discounts and you have to click into the game from the search to see its discount. You have to have an active gold sub too for most of the stuff.

Noticed there is a huge banner at the top of the store section of the dashboard on the xbox for the sale did you try there?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I am signed in with an active gold sub, but I don't see any banner for "spring sale" on the irish site, and it isn't listed on the "sales and specials" link.

There are about 150 games in the spring sale.

On the irish site, the only games on sale that I see are the ones listed in the deals with gold, and 15 games listed in the microsoft.ie site

I haven't had a chance to turn on the xbox console...

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭gmg678

check again. If still not seeing them, you have an issue. I bought games last night from smartglass and from xbox one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

still not seeing it on the pc or laptop but it did come up on the console so happy days.

just as well i wasn't too harsh on the chat last night with MS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,116 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

ablelocks wrote: »
    still not seeing it on the pc or laptop but it did come up on the console so happy days.

just as well i wasn't too harsh on the chat last night with MS!

It wasn't Microsoft fault you couldn't find them. Looks like you were the only one with the issue so I'd say it was human error on your part.

Advertisement