Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aqualisa Aquastream Repair

Options
  • 22-03-2016 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    When using the shower tonight I appear to have broken the on/off power dial on the shower .
    The small dial for the temperature regulator is working , the water heats and goes cold when I move the dial
    It's the on off twist dial appears to be the problem ,it can now be twisted continually , water does come out of the shower head , but the dial can be twisted clockwise and anti-clockwise and it makes a crunching whirring noise and water stops flowing at certain points.
    I hope I am making some sort of sense and somebody can point me in the right direction of advice to get it repaired.i am useless at things like this, it's a fantastic shower and not sure if I need plumber or electrician and approx cost
    Thank you anyone who can help

Ps If I am in the wrong forum I apologise, please move

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Finicky things these Aqualisa power showers. I have one and always (I only ever had two problems over 14 years - fingers crossed!) called Aqualisa who have two guys servicing the Dublin area. Check out the Aqualisa UK site - there's some link there to the Irish service no.

I have the no at home for one of the service guys if you are stuck - but as I said above I found it through Aqualisa UK

• Registered Users Posts: 17,097 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Mt agency in finglas are the agents. They are Aqualisa Ireland so to speak

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Thank you for the replies, appreciate it.
    I am based in Drogheda, I wonder would they do a call up here, guess that would be pricey.
    I might give my plumber a shout and see if he can sort it.
    Worth a shot? I think the shower is fantastic , as good a shower I have ever used anywhere, and want to get it back in action .
    Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭wait4me

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Mt agency in finglas are the agents. They are Aqualisa Ireland so to speak
    That's them!

andrew1977: I'm sure that they would cover the country and not just Dublin.

Mt agencies cover all of southern Ireland. Because they are the aqualisa agents for Ireland they have to be able to repair aqualisa showers in all of southern Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Cheers folks, thank you.
    Will give them a bell after the bank holiday weekend.

andrew1977 wrote:
    Cheers folks, thank you. Will give them a bell after the bank holiday weekend.

Don't forget tomorrow is not a public holiday. They may well be open tomorrow

Advertisement