Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of Address Email Bouncing

Options
  • 22-03-2016 11:46pm
    Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    my OH has been trying to send proof of our new address to your email address changeofaddress.web.toscana@boi.com (as she was told by email).

It has been bouncing back with the message that delivery to the following recipient has failed changeofaddress.web.toscana+AEA-boi.com

What do we do (apart from using An Post)?
    Can I PM you her request and a copy of our details?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

kbannon wrote: »
    Hi,
    my OH has been trying to send proof of our new address to your email address changeofaddress.web.toscana@boi.com (as she was told by email).

It has been bouncing back with the message that delivery to the following recipient has failed changeofaddress.web.toscana+AEA-boi.com

What do we do (apart from using An Post)?
    Can I PM you her request and a copy of our details?
    Hi kbannon, 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

We're sorry to hear your OH is having difficulty changing her address. Can you please ask her to try sending to documents to changeofaddressroi.web.toscana@boi.com and this should work for her. 

We hope this helps and if there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Sharon

Advertisement