Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Very high bill ,was told it would be reduced, still isn't showing online

Options
  • 23-03-2016 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

As above , I logged into "my eir" the other day to see the amount outstanding on my bill , it was very high so I rang earlier today to find out why

the man on the phone was very helpful and told me that he would reduce my bill as my phone line was down for 10 days last month so he said i was being refunded for that and also as there was a fault in my line there was a call made from/to my alarm system & he was refunding me for those calls too, however when I go online it still states that my outstanding amount is at the original high amount ,.. Also I haven't received a bill yet and there is no bill even online for me to read through , can you please sort this out for me Asap thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi oranbhoy67,

I'm very sorry to hear this.

Feel free to PM me your details and I'll look into this for you.

Thanks

Tracey

Advertisement