Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grieving for a person you've never met

• 23-03-2016 7:20am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I recently found out that a person died that I used to follow on social media but didn't interact with. I always meant to make contact but never did. She wasn't a celeb or anything just a normal person. Her posts and pics would always make my day and did for hundreds others. She was just a really great person that died way too young (22). I cant remember the last time I felt like this it's awful. Grieving without having a person to grief for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭Lavinia

Well you were feeling like you knew her, so sorry for your loss.. Specially as the person was so young..

There was a man in my life that made such an impact and even I never personally knew him I felt as part of my family died when he died. Wish I could shake his hand at least.

Advertisement