Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cornwall/Devon/Dorset

• 23-03-2016 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Id love to go to the Eden Project, has anyone been. I'm thinking of driving and taking the ferry or renting a car and staying about a week. I may be alone of with adult daughter. I want to visit some of the Cornwall fishing villages.

I thought of renting a house but for one or two small hotels are cheaper. I plan on staying in one location and driving each day. Where would be best

Any suggestions of other things to do or places to stay.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭tringle

Sorry meant to say I also want to visit River Cottage, maybe do a course there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭bren2002

I took a trip out to the Scilly Isles. Fantastic place but a bit of an investment in time and money.

Dartmoor is fab too. Wasn't pushed by St ives but would suggest parking and ride it in.

Advertisement