Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City an increasingly dangerous place

Options
1235»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

People piss everywhere in the city... Including our front garden. I do enjoy all the lights coming on and my intimidating looking husband appearing at the door to startle some wobbly drunk with his langer hanging out.

I find the city very safe, but it's all relative. I've lived in nyc (harlem) too and never found that unsafe either. I prefer a bit of grit rather than the sanitised cities you find in Switzerland. Got fined there for planting the wrong colour flowers in my window box.

That said, if heroin could f off, it would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,440 ✭✭✭goochy

Have u considered leaving ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

xabi wrote: »
    I have no reason to lie about what I have seen, the blood was a once off admittedly, but the piss and puke is a weekly occurance. I'm not easily intimidated by any means, but have been at times in Cork. A tad unstreetwise? Lol.

So it's gone from rivers of blood flowing through the streets to a once off. As mentioned by someone else piss (I hate that word) will have dried off or being washed away by rain.

Go to any town in the world with a nightclub and you will find some puke on the ground on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

So do yourself a favour and get a f-ing life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

I'm not your pal, buddy.

I'm not your buddy, guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭xabi

gimmick wrote: »
    So it's gone from rivers of blood flowing through the streets to a once off. As mentioned by someone else piss (I hate that word) will have dried off or being washed away by rain.

Go to any town in the world with a nightclub and you will find some puke on the ground on a Saturday or Sunday morning.

So do yourself a favour and get a f-ing life.

Looks like I have hit a nerve by calling out what I see in your beloved city, open your eyes and see it for the dirty hole that it is. Saying that, I like it here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Heckler

Living and going out in Cork for the last 20 years. Had hassle twice. Both times just a few pucks in the head as a teenager.

This is 20 years of walking up Barrack Street when it was dodgy, McCurtain St, Wellington road etc. (often while mouldy drunk)

Cork is an extremely safe city. If you have any ounce of cop on and a set of eyes in your head you'll never have any trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,286 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

right, this thread has gone off the rails, so I'm closing it. Very suprised at some posters in particular who are here long enough to know that if someone is getting under your skin or you feel they are stirring you should report the post instead of resorting to abusive language in thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement