Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC 1070 with app connect

Options
  • 23-03-2016 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi All - Looking for some guidance on below

I have a HKC 1070 that is connected to a relay for the lights on/off function. That works great. Using the app or keypad lights on/off button external lights are turned on.

The issue is the lights are not coming on with the alarm. Any ideas what needs doing to program this?

Also the system has the HKC app. Can arm/disarm etc. Would like to know if it is possible also arm/disarm with SMS and also get alarm notifications via SMS to multiple phones not just the phone with app insatlled.

I notice that if alarm goes off it can take a while for HKC app notify or it may not notify at all unless i unlock phone

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭John Kelly of

You can get sms to multiple phones. Go to sms menu and program those numbers in the slots.
    You can also arm/disarm using text message commands
    code arm
    code disarm
    code arm a
    etc.
    Only phone numbers programmed in the slots can do this.
    Not sure on this but lights may be connected to output 1 or 2 so I'd guess you need to program that output to trigger on alarm activation in the outputs menu

Advertisement