Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Line Checker used to say I was getting Fibre - but not now

Options
  • 23-03-2016 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Howdy

I've been following the Fibre rollout and using the line checker and up to a few days ago it said i could expect fibre between Jan - Mar 16 - now it says "no Fibre" can anyone check it out for me please ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

DaveR1000 wrote: »
    Howdy

I've been following the Fibre rollout and using the line checker and up to a few days ago it said i could expect fibre between Jan - Mar 16 - now it says "no Fibre" can anyone check it out for me please ?
    Hi DaveR1000, 

Feel free to PM me your details and I'll clarify this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭Donutz

I also have the same problem. I am currently with sky and when I entered my number into the line checker it used to say fibre will become available between January and March 2016, but now when I enter my number it says no fibre. When I enter my home address though it says that fibre will be available within 6 weeks. Could you please advise weather or not I will be able to get fibre when my local cabinet goes live.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DaveR1000

Howdy

Hi DaveR1000, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM Sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Howdy

Hi DaveR1000, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM Sent
    Thanks DaveR1000,
    We'll be back to you soon :)

Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭DaveR1000

Howdy

Hi DaveR1000, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM Sent
    Thanks DaveR1000,

Pamela 
    Define Soon ??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Howdy

Hi DaveR1000, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    PM Sent
    Thanks DaveR1000,

Pamela 
    Define Soon ??
    Apologies for the delay DaveR1000,

I'll check Tracey's PM's and be back to you today. 

- Pamela

Advertisement