Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Product Illustrator

Options
  • 23-03-2016 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Just wondering does anybody have any recommendations for a product illustrator?

The product I need illustrated is a plastic bathroom consumer product.I would prefer to use an Irish illustrator however I have no problem going to the UK if needs be. The illustrations will be used on the product's packaging for stores such as The Home Depot and Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Quality of the illustrations is paramount here so I don't mind paying appropriately. Also does anyone have any other advice/tips for me regards illustrations and packaging?

Thanks,
    Taco

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Give the design forum a try. There must be someone somewhere in Ireland who has experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭tacofries

Hey Jimmii, Good idea. Going to stick a post up there now :)

Advertisement