Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Cycling Kit orders (orders closed)

Options
  • 23-03-2016 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

[EDIT]
    The Orders are now being taken for the Summer - you can see the details here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=99956428&postcount=24

Hello all,

I've a bit of good news in relation to the ongoing partnership we have with Lucca Sports for ordering Boards Cycling kit. Previously, one poor soul would have to gather all the orders and place that with Luccas Sports and chase everyone for payment etc. Lucca Sports are now going to be offering a timed shopfront product which will mean that when they open (for a couple of weeks lets say) you can simply order directly from them, pay them and then it'll all be delivered here to the office with everyone's order individually bagged etc. So office collections will still be the handiest means to get the stuff, but we'll continue to offer postal service (you'll have to pay Boards separately for that, but that's no big deal).

So whilst we don't have any immediate plans to set a shop up for a summer order, it's probably about that time if there's any interest from you folks one, so let me know and I'll get it sorted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭koutoubia

Great news.
    Although Hunterbiker will be gutted as he was soooo looking forward to organising the summer order.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

koutoubia wrote: »
    Great news.
    Although Hunterbiker will be gutted as he was soooo looking forward to organising the summer order.

Yeah I was thinking it was his or your turn next!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Great development, well done to all involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Great idea I'd like to put forward my interest

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

So any idea when? I need new bibs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭dunworth1

any update on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Any news? My pink jersey has seen better days at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭Eponymous

I'd be very interested in picking up some boards gear!

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭Paulyh

I'd be looking to pick up some gear.
    I wanted to for the last few years but always missed the boat :(

This year I feel I am ready to do it some sort of justice!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭marcofan

I am ready to go lads just need the green light from the powers that be at boards HQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,482 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Id be interested also ...
    What price?

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

I'd also be interested

An update on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Quick, quick before the summer's over!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

No one pinged me until today (thanks R-T). I'll get in touch with the guys in Lucca and set it up now if we can.

Dav

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

Dav wrote: »
    No one pinged me until today (thanks R-T). I'll get in touch with the guys in Lucca and set it up now if we can.

Dav

internet_high_five-s580x537-140830.png

Quick update folks, the shop's being put together and we shall hopefully have something to show you on Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Quick update folks, the shop's being put together and we shall hopefully have something to show you on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Great job :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Are you doing this or verge?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,334 ✭✭✭secman

Interested to get some boards.ie gear too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

godtabh wrote: »
    Are you doing this or Velotec?

Verge/Lucca, you mean? Verge facilitate an online club shop, so would imagine Boards will be set up as an entity in that.

• Advertisement

cython wrote: »
    Verge/Lucca, you mean? Verge facilitate an online club shop, so would imagine Boards will be set up as an entity in that.

yeah my mistake

• Registered Users Posts: 24,511 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

So does this effectively mean all future orders will be tied to verge then?

Hi folks,

I have the details of our shop here.

First of all, you need to register an account here: https://shop.vergesport.com/management/register.aspx

After that, you can go to the shop here: https://shop.vergesport.com/management/TSshow.aspx?ID=5163 (you can find this link via the Team Sites link).

Place your orders!

They'll be delivered here to the office in one batch, so when you have ordered and paid, you'll need to get in touch with me and sort out postage (if you require postage). I'll get you the details when the order's been processed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

What's the sizing like on these ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

Whats the Design & Colours on this kit??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,769 ✭✭✭cython

Masala wrote: »
    Whats the Design & Colours on this kit??

Latest design as far as I can tell, the black with pink white and green stripe

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

cython wrote: »
    Latest design as far as I can tell, the black with pink white and green stripe

That's what's showing in the link.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Garzard

Just registered. Only confusing bit for me though being that the boards kit is on the far left and not priced. I'm assuming this works by placing an order in Team Stores - Boards.ie and whatever you purchase on the list here will be adapted to Boards' specification?

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭marcofan

hi all items will be in boards.ie art work the verge images are just stock images

if you are unsure about sizing please go to the verge size table on the left hand side of the page or go to http://www.vergesport.com/ir-en/ each item in there will have a sizing chart

let me know if you have any more questions

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,493 ✭✭✭Masala

They not doing 1/2 zip or 1/4 zip jerseys??? Too bad...

Advertisement